We can help you compare cover if all travellers can agree with each statement below:
- You are a Canadian resident & covered by a Government Health Insurance Plan in your province or territory of residence for the entire duration of your trip.
- You are not travelling against the advice of a physician or travelling to get medical treatment or advice abroad.
- You have not been diagnosed with a terminal illness, metastatic cancer or require kidney dialysis.
- You have not been prescribed or used home oxygen in the last twelve months; or undergoing investigative treatment for shortness of breath or chest pain.
- You have never had a bone marrow, stem cell or organ transplant (except corneal transplant).
- You do not require assistance with activities of daily living as a result of a medical condition or state of health.